Abhinav Education Society’s Institute of Management And Research has set precedence with its excellent academic track record and unique teaching learning process. It was established in the year 2007 with the MBA Programme and in 2008 with MCA Programme.
All the courses are affiliated to Savitribai phule university and MBA & MCA Programmes are approved by AICTE, New Delhi.
We have excellent infrastructure facilities, which are on par with best of B-Schools in India & abroad.
We have full time, highly qualified and experienced faculty members who are experts in different disciplines of Management and Computer studies.
The academic performance of all batches of MBA so far has been exemplary with our students inevitably topping the Merit List of Savitribai phule university.
Our Library houses more than 5000 books and journals and periodicals. The Library facility is available to the students for all days.
Affiliated to Savitribai phule university Ganesh Khind, Pune – 411007
Teaching Learning Process
Our approach to instruction is innovative and comprises a blend of lectures and interactive sessions in which case studies, simulations, management games and real life business situations are analysed and interpreted. Each method is oriented towards achieving the objective of the course and to develop our students as fit product for the industry. The objectives and goals of each programme are as follows:
- To encourage students to analyse, interpret and evaluate business problems/ situations. To provide basic analytical tools required by managers, including fundamental concepts and principles from various functional areas.
- To develop skills in using these tools in an imaginative, problem solving capacity.
- To create the ability to make and carry out decisions.
- To develop basis for dealing effectively with others, both in written and oral communications.
- To encourage continuous learning from experience.